Sunday, November 30, 2014

Weekly Diary

Hey everyone!
How have you been doing? It's Sunday again (time flies)! I still have a lot of work to do before the day is over, but I wanted to update the blog as well! In my previous post, you can read all about my trips to Brussels this week.
I did indeed spend a lot of time in Brussels this week, working on my skills as a teacher. I saw a lot of beautiful things and I had a lot of fun.

On Friday, we actually had to present the project we had been working on the entire week. I worked with two of my best friends in college! We had so much fun!


Me and the girls! I love college, there's no backstabbing here. The girls are one big, loving group!


I was actually getting really annoyed with my hair that day - I have no idea why - but the girl on the left in my picture turns out to be really good with hair. Look what she did to my hair!


During the week, we got to know a lot of people from college that we hadn't met before/that we hadn't spoken to before. A lot of them were really surprised to hear I had a twin sister.
They don't even believe we're sisters at all.

 

At the end of the week I went home. I like going home because a lot of my pets are there. I miss them.


This appeared on my Facebook timeline. It's true.

 

Next week will be very important. I'm going to teach for the first time! And it'll be recorded...
I hope I'll do well!
Have a good day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!