Tuesday, October 28, 2014

OOTD: Red lips


Hello!
How are you doing? I hope your Tuesday started off right! 
Today's outfit is one of my favourite outfits to wear! It's pretty simple, but I love how everything matches!

I wore a top with red lips on it. I got this on sale at H&M and I fell in love with it rightaway. When I realized my red blazer matched perfectly, I was very happy!
I did however, want another little touch to make this outfit special, like a necklace. I had a really beautiful lightpink one but it literally fell apart so I went to get a new one. Love how it looks!



Top: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Pants: H&M
Ballet flats: H&M
Earrings: New Yorker
Blazer: C&A
Watch: New Look
 



What do you think of this look? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!