Thursday, October 9, 2014

My favourite fruit water recipes!

Hello everyone! I'm back with another post about fruit water!
I did one before and I told you I'd let you know what my favourite recipes were... 

Okay so while I'm at it I'm going to teach you how to make your own fruit water (if you don't know how to do it already). If you want to see tutorials or more suggestions for fruit water, you can always look it up on YouTube. There are tons of good videos out there!

What you need is water (tap water or bottled water is fine), a jar (or two if you want to try more) and fruit. Now any kind of fruit or vegetables will do, it depends on what you like.
You can get cucumber, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, oranges, lemon, lime, kiwi,...

 
 

Now what you have to do is just cut the fruit into pieces and put it in the jar. Not too much, but not too little either!

So far I have tried out a couple of recipies but my favourite ones are:
  • orange & lemon
  • lemon & cucumber
  • lemon

I think these jars look so colourful and happy. It makes me want to drink healthier even more!
I surprisingly like lemon/lime/orange fruitwaters more than cucumber or strawberry fruitwaters. I just think it isn't tasty enough for me.

Will you try it out?
Or are you already a fan?

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!