Sunday, February 24, 2013

Weekly Diary!

Hi guys! Happy Sunday! As every Sunday I'm going to let you know what my week was like! 
I had a lovely week, I met a bunch of lovely people and got my report card from school, which was better than I expected. I hope you had a great week as well!


I've been reading a lot lately! Especially this little lovely book right here is one I want to finish soon! It's by J.K. Rowling and it's called "A Casual Vacancy".


I also got four of these trays to help organize my work. I have one tray with things I still have to test, a tray with things I have tested already but haven't been reviewed on the blog yet, a tray for empty and favourite items (for the posts at the end of the month).


I also finally found this book, it's called "Insurgent" by Veronica Roth. This is a dystopian book and it's part of a series. I have already read the first book, "Divergent" and I absolutely fell in love with it.
I can't wait to read it! 

Aaahhh how much I want this palette! I hear nothing but good things about it! Unfortunately I haven't finished my makeup challenge.


And last but not least. Snow. Again.
It is the fourth time it started snowing again and it's actually more than I expected. Holy moly.
I'm actually getting a bit tired of it because I was looking forward to spring! But oh well....

How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. That Catrice palette looks amazing!! I love nude shades!!

    xo
    Ange

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!