Wednesday, February 21, 2018

OOTD: Burgundy faux fur

One of the best memories of last year was my solo trip in November. I went to Lisbon on my own, which was so scary for me because I have anxiety and also, I'm very bad at orientation so I was frightened, because there would be nobody to help me. I did - against all odds, haha - return safely to Belgium with so many good memories and great experiences in my proverbial backpack.

I met so many people and saw so many things that I could never even have dreamed of! Although I bought a lot of souvenirs for my family and friends back home, I only brought back one thing for myself: this Hard Rock Café shirt. We have a Hard Rock Café here, but I've never been there. Visiting the one in Lisbon was a good idea though and whenever I see this shirt I always have to think of the adventures.


Today I paired it with my new faux fur jacket and some ripped jeans and booties for a "tougher" look. I put my hair up in a high bun, which I really like. I'm not used to putting it this high, but I think it's quite cute.

To match my outfit, I'm wearing my "Diva" lipstick by MAC and a sultry smokey eye.
Which countries have you been inspired by? Do you ever solo travel?

Have a good one! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!