Friday, February 23, 2018

EOTD: Frost

Every once in a while I get really inspired. It can be by nature, like when I see a sunset I like to create a similar look using yellow and orange eyeshadows.
I can get inspired by buildings, or by things I see on instagram.
I've been wanting to do a very bright, colourful look for a long time now. I have a gorgeous blue liquid eyeliner in my drawer that I can't use on a daily basis so I decided to do a look with this one. I used to be scared of pink and then I started doing a lot of pink looks. It's been ages since I've done anything with any blue eyeshadow, so I thought this would be a nice change for once.


The blue eyeshadow that I used is from a new Zoeva palette that I'm testing. I'm also using the blue eyeshadow from my Fenty Beauty Galaxy palette.
Probably my favourite product in this whole look is the MAC pigment that I used on my eyelid. It's called "Blue Brown" and it's a taupe with some blue sparkles in it.
So pretty - and you can make it wearable! 



Would you like to see more of these fun looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!