Sunday, December 3, 2017

My everyday foundation routine 2017

Goodmorning and happy Sunday!
Here I am again and as an early Christmas present, I made you a video! This last year think I've really finally found the perfect foundation routine.
This video incorporates everything: from BB cream to concealing, contouring and highlighting. And the best thing about it? They're all budget products!
As you will see, my eye make-up is already done. I used my MAC Nine Times Burgundy palette for this look!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-On_xHChwpA

You can watch the video in HD by clicking my picture. All of the products used are linked below.
Have a good one!

- Essence Camouflage BB cream
- Essence Camouflage Cream Concealer
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Essence Sun Club bronzer
- Revolution Blush palette
- Sleek highlighting palette


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!