Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Catrice "Rose your voice" liquid lipstick review!

 I've been a bit late to jump on the liquid lipstick trend. I'm just a lipstick kind of girl, and I like my lipstick to be lipsticks and my glosses to be glosses. I didn't really know what to expect, but I recently got my very first liquid lipstick. 
This one was a part of a limited edition by Catrice, so I thought, why not try it?


The packaging of this liquid lipstick is the cutest thing in the world! I'm pretty sure Catrice was inspired by the Dior liquid lipsticks.
The Dior liquid lipsticks are gorgeous, but I don't think Catrice does bad either. I think the packaging is special, cute and eyecatching. 

 

The name of this liquid lipstick is "Rose your voice"! 


And this is what the applicator looks like. I find that these kinds of applicators either work like a dream, or don't work at all, depending on the texture of your product. Below you can see a swatch of this liquid lipstick and I don't think I have to tell you I was happy when I saw it. Smooth, nice and soft texture, good colour payoff, not too thick...


Here's what my lips look like before putting on any product.


Here's what my lips look like after I've put this liquid lipstick on. It's truly a "my lips but better" colour, which I like! 
I thought it'd be a matte formula, but this one feels like a lipgloss to me. It is a bit sticky, but I personally think this is something you can expect when wearing some kind of gloss.

I must admit this is the first liquid lipstick I've tried and even though it's not completely what I thought a liquid lipstick would be, I like this product a whole lot. I think it looks good, I think it feels nice and I think I'll be wearing it a whole lot more. 


Have you tried any liquid lipsticks?
Which brands would you recommend? 

For more:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!