Tuesday, July 19, 2016

OOTD: The Venice of the North

People often say that Bruges is the Venice of the North. I have no idea if it's true or not, I've never seen Venice with my own eyes.
But there is one thing I do know: I think Bruges is pretty wonderful. It's quite small if you think about it, different from Ghent (which is another important city here in Belgium), but I think there's a lot of atmosphere, culture and character here.

 
When I first moved here, two years ago, I had this plan to explore Bruges during the weekends... But things kept coming up and I decided that school and work were more important. 
However, I decided to make up for lost time and I've been making a lot of walks, discovering more and more beautiful places, with my sister by my side.

Woops! Resting bitch face!

We had such a nice day together, just spending some time, doing some shopping and sipping a couple cocktails in the city center. As always, I was armed with my camera and we snapped a couple of pictures of my outfit.

It wasn't that hot out so I'm wearing beige/light brown trousers and I paired it with this amazing black top with golden glitters in it. It's a bit odd, sometimes you can spot the gold glitter and in other lighting it just disappears. 


What I love about this outfit is that the colour of my trousers, shoes and purse match perfectly.


For accessories, I wore these two H&M necklaces, that I showed you in my haul earlier.


That's my outfit of the day! I hope you enjoyed the pictures.
 Thanks for reading, I hope you have a nice day!


For more:

1 comment:

  1. Ik was daar alleen een keer, maar ik hoop dat ik deze zomer zal komen. Mijn favoriete steden zijn mijn Antwerpen :D, Gent en Brugge.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!