Saturday, July 9, 2016

Accessories haul #1 ๐Ÿ’—

Any fashion blogger or stylist will tell you that basic items are the most important items in your closet. They will also tell you that you should use accessories to spice things up: okay, the trendy accessories do change up from time to time, but they're cheaper to replace. Fashionable clothing items are not so easy to replace (imagine having to buy something from every new collection, sometimes it's just not possible).

 I decided to follow my own advice and go shopping for accessories, since I obviously needed some new, fresh items!  

You may or may not know this, but I'm a huge fan of statement necklaces. I love the ones that H&M and New Look sell, because they have so many options: there's literally something for everyone (different styles, colours, sizes,..).
Here's what I got! 

H&M
I love the necklaces that H&M makes with more than one option. For example this shell necklace, it's so cute, but they give you some more ocean inspired jewels in case you want to change it up!

New Look
So delicate and sophisticated!


Claire's

Claire's is a shop that in my opinion you love or you hate. Some of my friends think it's an awesome shop, others think it's a shop for teenage girls. 
I used to go there to get hair grips and such, but after getting my nose pierced, I also tried a couple of their piercings. I never had any problems with the studs and they're quite cheap, so I went back to check out the other piercings they have for sale.
I ended up getting this pack of four with summerproof belly button piercings!

That's it for part one! I have a part two coming up that are a bit more about earrings and ear cuffs. I hope you'll be here to read that too!

Thanks for visiting today!



For more:


1 comment:

  1. Ahh, those necklaces are so nice and dainty! Love them! Thanks for sharing :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!