Wednesday, July 27, 2016

EOTD: Navy, baby!

Goodmorning sweethearts! How have you been?
I have been enjoying a couple of free days - which I will be blogging about later (because a blogger or writer never really stops thinking about blogging or writing) and I've been experimenting with the many new beauty items I got recently.

One of those beauty items is the H&M navy eyeliner, which is gorgeous! I love the colour and the glitter in it. I recently created a gold/neutral make-up look and used this eyeliner for the finishing touch, instead of the regular black one.  I also re-discovered my Essence pigment from years ago, which is nice because I forgot how much I loved it when I just started this blog (a looong time ago ;p). Check out the pictures below!


 Products used:
- Essence "Smell the caramel" pigment (check out a very old eye of the day by clicking here. Feel   free to giggle, I did too)
- MAC "Bronze" and "Espresso" eyeshadow
- H&M "De Nîmes" eyeliner
- Miss Sporty mascara (review coming up)


I hope you liked today's post! Thank you for reading!
Have a lovely day!


For more:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!