Monday, August 31, 2015

OOTD: Rolling Stone!

Bruges is such a beautiful place. I've lived here for a year now and I'm still exploring. There are so many beautiful places to discover! 
I'm finding new spots everytime I hang out with my friends. Recently my friend and I tried out a new sushi restaurant and we decided to shoot outfit pictures afterwords. 

 

My outfit is pretty simple. I like wearing T-shirts with funny quotes or them or band tees. Today I'm wearing a Rolling Stones T-shirt with a leather jacket, black jeans and white Converse All Stars.
Pretty rock 'n roll if you ask me!  

Even though it's a very basic outfit, I feel very good and very comfortable in it!
What do you think?


Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!