Tuesday, August 25, 2015

OOTD: Pastel blazer

Hello everyone! How are you?


Today's post is another outfit of the day! I have been posting a lot of those lately but I love it!
Summer is by far my favourite time of year to take outfit pictures!

Last July, we had sales here in Belgium. It used to be my favourite thing to do when I was younger: hop on the bus and go shopping all day.
To return with so many bags that you can barely hold all of them, ahhh, those are some good memories! I would save up money all year round to just be able to go shopping twice: once in the summer and once in the winter.
This summer, I didn't have the time to shop a lot due to work, but I did find some items here and there.


One of the favourite items that I got during the sales is this pastel yellow blazer. I instantly get a happy feeling when I see or wear it!
Here, I paired it with an owl T-shirt that my sister gave me for my birthday. I decided to wear black jeans and black shoes.
My shoes have some fake snakeskin print on them that is actually the exact same colour as my T-shirt, so that's a nice match.


Blazer: Moggy's
T-shirt: Primark
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Shoe discount
Purse: H&M
Watch & armcandy: Claire's & Six
Nailpolish: New Look

Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!