Friday, August 7, 2015

EOTD: Urban Decay

I have some really amazing friends. One of my friends is just as obsessed with make-up as I am. We talk about beauty guru's, blogs, tutorials and make-up nearly all the time we're together. It's nice when someone notices the work you put in your make-up or compliments you on your highlighter - just because other people don't.

About a month ago we were spending a night at her place when she showed me this gorgeous Urban Decay palette. She said she never used it and handed it to me as a gift. I'm not used to these types of gifts and that's okay, I don't expect it, but when she said I could seriously have it (she had to repeat herself a million times before I actually believed it) I was so happy!

 

I decided that the first look I wanted to do with this palette was a classic smokey eye. I was very happy that the shadows were so well pigmented. Okay, I had a bit of fall out, but that's okay!
Here's the result!


Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for reading and as always: make today a good day! 


2 comments:

  1. I love this eye makeup!!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! It looks great!
    Reagan

    reaganinmyownworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!