Saturday, April 26, 2014

H&M eyeshadow stick review

I love H&M. Unfortunately, the H&M close to me doesn't have a lot of beauty products to offer. Or they are sold out a lot of the time.
In Prague, I got a bunch of beauty products that I didn't get my hands on here! Today I'll be showing you my H&M eyeshadow sticks.


Ik heb drie kleurtjes gehaald: "Black", "Brown" and "Pink". I like the packaging, but I think the names are just boring. What can I say? I love a good name for a make-up product.
The eye pens can be used on your eyelid, but it can also be used as a base for eyeshadow.


As you can see, the pigmentation of this product is just fine, I think the colours are really pretty. I just don't get why they called the lightest colour "pink", I myself think it looks champagne, but that's fine. The eye pens are very smooth and creamy, which makes it easy to apply, but it makes it also easy to blend out the edges a little bit. I prefer using a special haired concealer brush rather than a normal flat brush though.

PS This black is PER-FECT for smokey eyes!


Thank you for reading!


1 comment:

  1. thanks for the review, i was just wondering whether to buy this or not, and i think i'll give it a try!
    bee

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!