Wednesday, April 16, 2014

OOTD: A few curves never hurt nobody!

Hello everyone! I'm back with an outfit of the day.
This one is from one of my last days in Prague. This day wasn't as hot as all the other days, but I could still walk around with a cardigan without feeling cold.


In this post I'm wearing a burgundy T-shirt by H&M and over that I'm wearing a blouse by H&M in the exact same colour. I think this look appears really classy, beautiful and put together, even though I didn't spend a lot of time on it.

I wore my high waisted jeans with this blouse. Same reason: it's quick, it's easy, it looks good and it feels comfortable. 
We had to walk a lot that day so I just put on my black Converse All Stars, threw on my black cardigan and brought my black, studded purse by H&M.
Pretty simple, but not bad. Or is it?


I didn't accessorize much. 
I did put on my new silver earrings by H&M, which looked like this. I think they are very beautiful but yet not overdone. 
For dinner, I switched my Converse All Stars to floral print ballet flats with burgundy, blue, red, black and yellow in it. All pastel colours of course. The outfit still looked pretty simple, but I think the ballet flats gave a more feminine touch to the look.



That's my outfit! Do you like it?
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Cute earrings and purse.

    Stay Styled,

    Lindsey

    http://staystyledoc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute casual outfit..I love your purse. . Please visit my blog

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!