Thursday, April 10, 2014

OOTD: Sunny day in Prague!

Happy Thursday! 
About a week ago I was in Prague and of course I didn't take just pictures of the view there, I also took pictures of my outfit for you.


I got these pants at Bershka in Prague. The black T-shirt was the only T-shirt I brought with me. They told us it was going to be very cold and so I packed wool sweaters, scarfs, gloves and all that, but then it turned out to be 25°C.


I'm not sure if I love these high waist jeans yet. They are really stunning but I think I might be a little bit too curvy for them. I don't know. I did wear a red blazer in the morning to accentuate my waist a little better but it was just too hot to wear a blazer at some point.


I spiced up my outfit with a shiny belt, my new silver and blue statement necklace from H&M, sunglasses by C&A, silver owl earrings by C&A and my New Balance shoes. 

They are great for walking a lot so I was happy I had them (my feet didn't hurt that day even though I walked quite a bit) ànd they matched my necklace.


A friend of mine put my hair in a messy braid so it was out of the way. I would like to be able to do this myself but for now, I have to depend on others.
That evening when I took out the braid, I had beautiful curls in my hair. It was a good day.



Thank you for reading again today. I love you guys and I'll see you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!