Saturday, October 20, 2012

October Book Buys

Every once in a while I save my money and purchase a few books. I love reading so my book collection is getting bigger and bigger every month.That's why I thought it would maybe be a good idea to start doing book reviews on this blog as well. After all, there are always fashion and beauty lovers who also like books!

In the beginning of this month I recieved a gift card, and you can probably already guess that I was pretty exited to go and get new books. Here are the three books that I got:

The Ninety Days Of Genevieve by Lucinda Carrington. Also, on the book it says that this book is even more 'erotic' than fifty shades of grey. Now I haven't read the fifty shades trilogy yet so ... I know I'm kind of missing out but oh well!

Fear me by Tahereh Mafi. This is a dystopian book. I love dystopian books, I think they're very fascinating! Do you like dystopian books?

And a book about 101 celebrities that died too soon. On the cover you see John F. Kennedy, Michael Jackson, Prinses Diane, Amy Winehouse, John Lennon and Martin Luther King. There are many other stars in there too like Marilyn Monroe, Nathalie Wood, Grace Kelly, Whitney Houston and so on!
I bought it because Michael Jackson was on it and on the back it said that Marilyn Monroe was in it too (they are my two icons) so I was like 'holy moly, I have to get this!'



I'm very excited to read all these books! They all look amazing!
Bookreviews are coming up soon! Which books do you like to read? Who are your favorite writers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!