Monday, October 22, 2012

Monthly Diary : October

Hey everyone! I love blogging about my personal life sometimes, and since October is almost over, I thought it would be fun to let you guys know what was going on in my life. Instead of doing it on a weekly basis, I thought monthly posts would be better. After all I'll have more pictures after a month and I just don't think it's worth doing a post with only one or two pictures ever week.
So here's my monthly diary for October! Enjoy!

Tried faux bengs! I love them!

Because I spoil my kitties!
Nail art! Those kind of cute, little details make me so happy!
So last winter I started working on a scarf but I never finished it because I was out of material. I decided to continue this fall so that it's finished in winter!
Progress!

More progress!




I was soooo happy when I got my Deauty box! A little present for myself!

Got a bunch of new products. Some were bought, some came in the Deauty box, some were given to me.

New books!

Currently obsessing with orchids. I don't know, they're just so beautiful!

I was given a Marilyn Monroe book! YAY!
Love it when I wake up in the morning and it looks like this outside. Picture by me, by the way!


How was your month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!