Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Goodmorning everyone!
I want to wish you all a happy Halloween! I've been waiting for this day for a really long time, because Halloween is one of my favourite days of the year (Christmas and Valentine's day too, of course!).
Unfortunately, trick or treating isn't that much of a tradition here in Belgium, well, I have never done it anyways! I'm still doubting on what I should or could be for Halloween (a bit late, I know) but I have some pretty awesome ideas. Not that I'm going to tell you, because the pictures will probably be up tomorrow! I can't wait to eat a lot of candy and to watch scary movies! I hope you all enjoy your Halloween and.... What are you going to be this year?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!