Saturday, October 20, 2012

So much has happened over the last few months...

So much has happened over the last few months. This blog was something that I didn't enjoy anymore because of the huge amount of hate I got whenever I came on here. I didn't tell anyone about it but it didn't feel good anymore and it was almost a punishment to come on this blog and write for people who would only send me terrible messages.
 There were anonymous people telling me I should kill myself, being very mean on older posts. I felt ashamed of the posts I used to write because I changed my mind too often: I went from Dutch to English and Dutch, to English alone and so on. In the beginning I was just fooling myself thinking I did well but the last six months I got a crazy amount of new readers. I gave this blog up, made another one and promoted it on here. Every once in a while I would come and look on this blog, and I couldn't believe that I still had a huge amount of readers everyday. That's when I realised giving up was a BIG mistake.
I'm so sorry you guys. I miss this blog so much and I can't believe I ever gave it up. I did delete all my old posts because I can't stand being reminded of those horrible anonymous people who tell me they would like to see me dead, but hey, now I don't have to be reminded. So....
Fresh start?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!