Tuesday, July 4, 2017

EOTD: Mermaid life!

Hey you guys! 
I don't know if you can tell, but I have been on a roll with make-up looks lately! I have been homebound for the last week and rather than watching TV, I have been trying to keep busy with new and refreshing make-up looks, as well as keeping my lifestyle healthy and happy.

Today's look was created with my Flawless palette by Make-up Revolution. It holds plenty of grey toned eyeshadows and a couple great green-ish shades.

 

I also used one of my old Catrice shimmery eyeshadows. This one really is gorgeous. There's so much shimmer in it, it just makes your eyes pop! It definitely boosts this look!
 Unfortunately, this one was limited edition and is not available anymore.


I hope you have a really nice day! 
As always, thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!