Saturday, July 15, 2017

EOTD: Phoenix

Goodmorning everyone!
About two months ago I got two palettes by Make-up Revolution and a lot of the looks I have been creating lately, have been created with these two palettes.

For today's look I decided to use my Flawless 2 palette. I have been crazy about the orange, pink and cranberry tones in this palette. I decided to create a phoenix inspired look using the brightest colours in this palette.


I used an orange eyeshadow in the crease and blended that out. Next, I used the two brightest, cranberry pink eyeshadows in my crease.  This way my crease pops more and the look becomes even brighter. I darkened up the outer corner by using a brown eyeshadow with a red undertone. This gives the look more depth. You can make this as intense as you want, I decided not to go too overboard with the darkest eyeshadow.

The blending of the colours is very important with this look. If you find your eyeshadows are difficult to blend, I recommend picking up a flesh coloured eyeshadow to help blend out the harsh lines. After blending, you will notice the eyeshadows are like an ombre, they fade into each other very nicely.


On  my lid I used two colours: a bright gold eyeshadow in the inner corner and a shimmery copper on the outer corner. At this point you can blend some of the darker eyeshadow into the outer corner of the lid. By doing this you create a "V" shape, which will make the eyeshadow look more put together. 

Next I grabbed a pencil brush and applied gold, copper and some brown on my lower lashline, then blended it out. 
Because red shades can make you look really sick, I made sure to apply enough eyeliner. The black eyeliner will neutralize some of the red. I applied eyeliner on both upper lashline and lower waterline.
Some mascara, and done!
 


I hope you enjoyed this look! 
Thanks a lot for reading and have a good one! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!