Friday, May 5, 2017

EOTD: Flawless smokey eyes

Hello everyone! How are you doing? Last week I showed you my Flawless make-up palette and I promised you I would have more make-up looks online soon.
Today I created a darker, smokey make-up look that I created using the green and silver eyeshadows in this palette.


I used brown and dark grey (almost black) eyeshadow in my crease and outer corner. My lid is covered in green eyeshadow in the outer part and grey glittery eyeshadow in the inner part. Because the look is quite dark, I decided not to apply winged eyeliner. I did apply mascara to both the upper and the lower lashline.


In the following pictures you can see the full face end result. What do you think of this look?
I'll be back soon with more! 


Have a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!