Saturday, January 16, 2016

OOTD: White as snow

 
 

Hello everyone! How have you been doing? 
Even though I'm quite busy with my exams, I still wanted to upload a little something for you! Today's outfit is the outfit that I wore to one of my oral exams. It still isn't really cold, even though it's January, so I decided to wear my white blazer once again. 

 

This blazer is honestly my favourite thing in the world. It's a very, very light blazer (due to the fabric), so it doesn't give you that much warmth, but it just looks and feels good.

I combined this outfit with earth tones, because I think that looks best with this white blazer. The pants that I'm wearing are high wasted pants by H&M. They weren't even that expensive, but they are my favourite pair so far. They fit like a glove!


I don't remember exactly where every piece of clothing is from, so here's a list of the things that I do remember! My boots are a no brand pair of boots, I got them in a small shop.

Pants: H&M
Blazer: Moggy's
Scarf: H&M
Handbag: H&M


Let me know what you think of this otufit! 


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!