Friday, January 22, 2016

An unusual way to get an outfit of the day

Hello everyone!
How have you been doing? Ah, these last few weeks have been so exciting! I have a lot of plans to travel but aside from that there are also just a lot of other things that I'm working on. I'm getting my first car, I have just moved, I'm meeting new people and trying new things...


The most recent new experience I had actually was about a week ago. I had a New Year's reception to go to and aside from having a lot of fun, I also met quite a few new people. All very nice people. And one of them, turned out to be a burlesque dancer!
You have to know that "Burlesque" the movie is my favourite movie, and that I follow a bunch of pin-up girls and burlesque stars on Instagram.
I honestly didn't really believe her, until she said she would dance for us! We went to the bar that she owned and she performed!
It was so incredible and I honestly never could have imagined that this would be something I'd be doing in 2016, but I did and it was awesome!
Of course all of the ladies in the bar tried to perform after that, but lukily, there's no footage of that.
Anyways, here's my outfit from that night! I wore a white dress that I got on sale at H&M and the poncho is by H&M as well. I wore my knee high boots with this outfit because it matches the colour of my poncho perfectly (even though you can't tell because the pictures are black and white).


I have to opologize for the quality of the pictures. I would have loved for them to be a better in quality but I guess there's only so much you can do in a dark bar with limited lighting.
What do you think of this outfit?
Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!