Sunday, June 22, 2014

Weekly Diary

Good Sundaymorning guys!
Today I'm going to be showing you some (weekly diary) pictures from these last couple of weeks!
I did try to study a lot so I didn't walk around with my camera all the time to snap some pictures, I just shot a few pictures when I remembered I had some time.

First: flashcards. These have been my best friends EVER these last few weeks. I never used them before, but this year, I noticed it's a quick way to study and I love it!
They have helped me so much. I just wish I didn't have to use so much paper all the time, because yes, I do care about our trees and our environment.


A couple of summaries.


Accountancy! I don't like accountany at all, so I'm glad I had the exam in the first week. I can't wait to see what my result will be.
One thing is for sure: I don't want to be an accountant.


In the meantime I kept receiving letters from some of my pen pals. Made my day (and my study break) more fun! Here I'm decorating my letters with 3D flower stickers!


Unread books...


My make-up look during these few weeks (exept for oral exams): BAREFACED.


Friday evening means a little treat. No studying. Jaclyn Hill videos!


Counting the days until freedom! 


In the meantime I have been saving up to buy stuff for my little studio that I'll be moving to in September. I've pretty much got everything, but I wish I could take my dad with me haha, I don't know how I'm going to cope without him! I'm so lucky I can still come back and visit my parents a couple of times each week.
What can I say? My dad is my hero!


How are you all doing? I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday!
Good luck to those of you who are still dealing with exams! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!