Friday, June 20, 2014

Beauty haul!

Hello everyone! I'm back!

I finished my last exam and I couldn't be happier. My sister and I always go shopping after the last exam. So that's exactly what I did yesterday.
I got some fashion items but since most of the items I got are private (if you know what I mean), I decided not to share them with you. Hopefully you'll understand.

I did also get a couple of beauty items.

 

I heard MUA was coming to Belgium but since it wasn't available in my local drugstore yet, I decided to get it from elsewhere. I looked for the Undressed palettes first (they are cheap Naked Palette dupes), but they were sold out. So I got a couple of other items.

I got a new eyebrow set by MUA and a beautiful neutral make-up palette.
I also got false lashes by Essence and Catrice. 
Aside from that, I got another colour tattoo by Maybelline and an eyeshadowbase by Catrice.

I'm not a big nailpolish fan, I don't use it that often because my nails are too weak, but a lot of the beautiful "colour & go" nailpolishes by Essence were on sale so I decided to get a few of them anyway.
I'm graduating soon so I want my nails to look pretty!

Thank you for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I saw MUA came before one and half month in drug stores. I wanted to buy but in the end I said no I will not :). I had the same Essence eyelashes but they were lil to big for me :). Enjoy in holiday without exams :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. waar haal je de make up van mua? ik hoorde er veel goeds van.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Die hebben ze in het Kruidvat van Brugge. Het Kruidvat van Eeklo heeft 'm nog niet!

      Delete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!