Sunday, October 8, 2017

EOTD: Morph into Morphe!

Before I started blogging, I watched a lot of beauty videos on YouTube. The girls who made videos were limited (unlike the many millions of girls and boys on YouTube today).
Jaclyn Hill is amongst one of my favourite YouTubers and it's because of her that I got to know the make-up brand "Morphe".
First, I believe they made brushes only. Now they also make eyeshadow palettes. And how beautiful they are! I have shown you a couple palettes that I got recently and I'll be getting some more for sure!
 
 
Today's look is a look made with one of my Morphe palettes. It's called the 35F palette.
I used two shades of matte brown eyeshadow in my crease and some gold and shimmery greens on my lid.
On my lower lashline, I used a purple eyeshadow and a whole lot of black eyeliner. Nice and smokey! 
 

I hope you enjoyed this look. Before I go, I'd like to hear back from you: are there any things that you would like to see (more) on the blog?
Would you like some tutorials? Are you interested in Halloween looks? Fall looks? Let me know!

 
Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!