Friday, October 13, 2017

EOTD: Mermaid in disguise

Good morning everyone!
I'm feeling a little bit mermaid-y today. The last few good summer days are coming up so I'm taking my chances and going for bright eyes each and everyday!

 

Today, I'm combining a neutral look (created with my MAC Nine Times Burgundy palette, which I have a review coming up on soon) - with my glam eyeliner by NYX.

I created a cut crease, something that I don't do often but I like it because everytime you look down it's an extra pop of colour, something you wouldn't expect, which I like.
This eyeliner is green but looks like a teal eyeliner in these particular pictures. I like!


What do you think of this eyelook?
Let me know in the comments below or join me on Facebook and Instagram
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!