Saturday, April 1, 2017

H&M Glitter Dust review

Hello everyone! How have you been?
 
Today's review is a review that I've been looking forward to for a while! Although I like to keep my eye make-up on a daily basis quite neutral, I love to experiment and do something extra every once in a while too.
 
When I go out, when there's a birthday or any other special occassion, I like to go for a make-up look that stands out. Sometimes that means a smokey eye but recently, I have been loving glitter.
 

I got this loose glitter named after Catherine Wheel at H&M.
 

Here's what a tiny bit of the product looks like on my wrist. In the picture below you can see what it looks like if you 'swatch' it.
I think the glitter is really pretty. You do need a good base or some nice glitter glue to get the desired effect.
 

 
Below you can find a picture of when I did my friend's make-up. We both have thesame eye make-up look and even though the light is quite bright, you can really see the glitter pop! Lovely!
Add some eyeliner, maybe some false lashes, and you're ready to go!
 

1 comment:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!