Friday, February 3, 2017

New Look oval brush set!

Goodmorning everyone! It's been quite a while! 
How have all of you been? 
As always, I have been taking exams last month, which is why I have been a bit absent. It has given me time to try out products for a longer while though - which is good because now I can give you a full opinion on them.

The first thing I really wanted to review were these oval brushes that I got at New Look. Oval brushes were a bit weird to me when they first came out, I had no idea what the heck it was and why anyone would use it. I was even more surprised to see them at New Look. But I got the four-piece set for €10 and decided to give it a try.


This is what the brush set looks like. The brushes come in four different sizes. I like to use the biggest one for foundation and a smaller one for concealer.

 

As you can see the bristles are very close to each other, which means using a brush like this will give you good coverage. It also means that you have to watch out for cake face the first time you use a brush like this!


I've used the brush for a while now and I couldn't live without it anymore. It normally took up to five or even ten minutes to do my foundation with my hands or another brush (making sure everything looked even and there were no blank spaces), while this brush gives me the ability to do it in a few swipes. Just like that, in the blink of an eye.

I didn't think I'd like the oval bushes to be honest, but I have tried them and have been using them for over a month now and I was wrong.
If you get the chance to try these, I would definitely recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!