Thursday, December 24, 2015

A festive make-up look ♥

 

Those of you who follow me on Instagram, have probably seen that recently I started to post more "eye of the day" posts/make-up looks.
Today's look is a gold/cranberry festive make-up look that's really great for the holidays. I think I will wear this on Christmas Day!

 

This look is very simple, yet so so beautiful! I used two pigments on my eyelid, which makes this look very sparkly and so beautiful. You can find a list of all the other products used on my eyes below.

 

The close up pictures tend to get very dark. I hope you can still see how it looks.


I used my "Nude Tude" and "Nude Dude" palette by The Balm, my two MAC pigments called "Rose" and "Melon", and also a Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Metallic Pomegranate".


Have a nice Christmas! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!