Wednesday, December 30, 2015

World's easiest holiday make-up look!

Happy Wednesday you guys! 
I am currently moving (I will write about it later), which is why I've been a bit busy. Busy days mean that I don't have much time to do my make-up.
However, in these festive days, I like doing something extra. So here is, the world's easiest holiday make-up look!
 

I used three eyeliners for this look. My black one, which I used to draw my winged eyeliner and two glittery ones. I used them above the black line and on my lower lashline (be careful not to put these on your waterline if you try out this look).

I got a dark blue glittery eyeliner and a gold glittery eyeliner. Both of these eyeliners are by 2B, which is a budget drugstore brand. I will have a review on these eyeliners online soon.


Some mascara.... and done! 


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!