Thursday, December 18, 2014

Fitspiration #1: body

Hey guys! A little while ago I told you I ran the 6 km. It's not a big achievement, but everyone has to start somewhere.
Eversince, I got the "fitness bug". It's not about losing weight for me, it's about getting healthier and fit. I've been saying for a long time that I want to get fit but I never really keep going. 

 

Right now I've been working out for about two weeks - 5 days a week and even though it's hard to continue if you don't see results immediately, I am determined to keep going. 

 

I looked up some inspirational pictures and I thought I'd share them with you. I made it into a series rightaway because there are so many things that inspire me. Not only "body", but also "workout", "food", that kind of stuff. 

Basically, they're just pretty pictures but they make me want to get healthy! I hope they do thesame  to you!



Have a good workout!


Source: Pictures are from Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!