Saturday, February 16, 2013

MAX natural lip care lipbalm!

Hi everyone,
I think I have mentioned in my post yesterday that I got a little bit sick and that I lost my voice.
One of the annoying things about being sick is the fact that your lips can get really dry and painful - at least that's what happened in my case.
Yesterday I decided to try out one of my newest lipbalms. I got it in December I think, but it was still in the packaging, and since it was a good time to test it out (now that I'm sick I would see if it really made a difference, if my lips really were less painful and dry), I opened it.

This lipbalm is by MAX. I don't remember how much it was but it really wasn't much. The jar holds 15g and the lipbalm can be used 12 months. It doesn't have a particular smell or taste.



This lipbalm actually surprised me in a good way. It's not sticky at all. I own quite a few other lipbalms and I only have one other lipbalm that is not sticky - all the other ones are.
Also it's very moisturizing, I apply about two layers and then I let it sit for a while. My lips are a lot less painful now. I do re-apply this lipbalm after a while, just to be safe.


Also the little jar is really easy to take in your purse or to take to school with you.
I am absolutely in love with this balm! 

2 comments:

  1. Like it!


    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try it. I have yet to find a lip balm for my chapped lips that actually works :)

    www.caylisue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!