Monday, February 4, 2013

OOTD: Castle life

Hello everyone! Happy Monday!
I'm sorry for not updating the blog yesterday, I got up early to work on it and to prepare some posts when I found out my Internet wasn't working, there was no connection at all. I was also occupied the whole afternoon, which was very annoying of course because I had to update my blog later than usual. But as if everything was against me that day, blogger seemed to be against me as well because my pictures wouldn't upload. Ugh.

Anyways, I'm back with an outfit of the day. I think I told you in my "I went on a trip" post that I had taken outfit pictures, and that you probably had already seen the outfit but that I liked the background too much to not post it.




Let me know what you think!
Have a good day!

6 comments:

  1. You look great lovely:) xx

    Sara :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look!

    See my new post!


    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/02/easy-hairdo.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely look. I love the burgundy top! - xx

    www.loveandcompanyblog.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit and what an interesting Gothic location!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful outfit!!! You look fantastic!!! Love your hair!!! Great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous, you are so pretty

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!