Saturday, February 9, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hi everyone!
Since I'm not going to be here tomorrow (I will be celebrating carnival) I'm going to do my weekly diary today! Today was a fun week, we celebrated 100 days at school (more about that in another post, I'm still waiting for the pictures that were taken back then).
Also, this week I've discovered two of the most amazing songs. "Just give me a reason" by Pink and "When I was your man" by Bruno Mars. I know they're probably super popular already and I'm just behind in the news but wow...



I wore this dress this week (for the first time) and holy moly, I'm crazy about it! I'm ordering a few other swing dresses for this summer!


We were talking about reincarnation the other day in class and it reminded me of a phoenix. Which reminded me of magic. And Harry Potter.

If you've read my blog for a while, you'll know that I'm crazy about vintage ladies and pin-up girls. I've been obsessing over Katy Perry's "Thinking of you" for a while now and I keep on finding amazing pictures! Look! 


Yes, I did it. I got myself a foundation. I know I was doing the challenge, but still. I didn't want to walk around with a face full of acne without having a chance to cover it up, so I broke my promise and I failed the challenge.
Anyways, I'm going to continue and I'm going to try to empty six other products (five that I still had to do and one extra because I got one makeup item, to play fair).


How was your week?

2 comments:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!