Sunday, February 17, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hey everyone! As usual on Sunday, I'm going to show you what my week looked like. I didn't have to go to school this week, which was nice, it gave me some time to do other things.
Unfortunately I got sick this week so a lot of the plans I made were ruined. 
 

Drinking green tea. Some people told me it was great to help you get healthy again but yuck! I really don't like green tea, haha!  I do like the mug!


Even though I am still a bit sick, I did some shopping yesterday. I hopped in the bookstore because I love spending my time there, just looking at all the new books,... And I picked this book up, it's called "Insurgent" by Veronica Roth and it's part of a series. I already have the first book, I've read it and I loved it so I can't wait to start reading this one! 

I also got these for little jars, they were very cheap and I thought it might come in handy. Especially because there are four of them, which means I can use one for products that I still have to review, products that I have reviewed and products that I emptied and loved (for the articles at the end of the month). I'm very excited about it!
 
 

And then Valentine's Day came.... I woke up that morning with no voice and fever so it wasn't really the best day of my week. I did, however, get this bag of chocolate hearts from my sister, yay!
 
 

The rest of my days weren't really interesting, I worked a bit for school, watched a J.K. Rowling documentary and read some books. That's it!

How did you spend your week? Did you have a good Valentine's Day?

5 comments:

  1. Nice pics, happy Sunday!


    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/02/unconventional-stripes-ss2013-must-have.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about green tea! But Clipper do a lovely one with Lemon and that's really tasty you should try it.

    I had a lovely Valentine's Day thanks - perfect cooked meal at home, massage and bubbles! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great V-day despite not planning anything. Hope you're feeling better. I hate being sick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you will love that book!

    http://lizlovesmakeupx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!