Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February Empties

Since February is coming to an end, I decided to make sure I got my February empties out on time.
I have emptied quite a few products this month

So I don't know if you remember these little jars/containers that I got to organize my blogging stuff better but here is my empties container. As you can see it's pretty stuffed.


So here's what I emptied: The first thing is a Biotherm 'Blue Therapy Serum'. I got this in one of my Deauty boxes. I used it a couple of times but it didn't really work for me, it's anti-aging and anti-wrinkles when I don't really have them yet.

Next I had a mini bottle of Schwarzkopf color freeze shampoo. I have red hair so hairproducts for dyed hair are important to me. I also have the full size bottle, I just wanted to finish this one before I started the big one.
Next to it, there's my Klorane extra gentle dry shampoo with oat milk. Again, I got this in one of my Deauty boxes and I was so excited to try it. When having red hair, you have to be careful not to wash it too much so it was great to have this. I'm actually really sad I'm out of it already because it worked amazing. I think I'm going to be buying the full size dry shampoo.

Then on the right I have my L'Oréal Professional Vitamino Color gelmask. I got this one way back, I think in October when I dyed my hair for the very first time (it was brown back then). It is a bit more expensive than "regular" products and you can only get it at your hairdressers but I think it's totally worth it. Also this smells amazing and I used it for four to five months so I'd say that's not too bad (it's also a product from my beauty/makeup challenge).


Below I have shower milk by Bee Nature, it cleans, moisturises and revitalises. It's a natural product with honey and plant extracts and it's 100% Belgian.
It doesn't contain paraben, phenoxyethanol or mineral oil. Also it has a symbol on it that says "organic cosmetic". Yay for Bee Nature!

Next I have a local drugstore mascara that needed to be replaced (makeup challenge empty!) and an empty sample of Estée Lauder "Sensuous Nude" perfume. I might end up getting this one because I am crazy about it, it smells amazing and I got quite a few positive comments on it.

What products did you empty this month?
Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. nice products! my posder is the fstest to become empty))
    WatchMyBlogHere
    Love your blog! Hope you'll love mine and follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool, I think it is a great idea...I should do something similar!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!