Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Nivea Gloss Wonder Balm Review

Hey everyone! Today I'm reviewing another lip product, another lipbalm, since I have needed it this last week, I don't know if you have, but okay...
This lipbalm is the "Gloss Wonder Balm" by Nivea. It has SPF 15 in it. The label says there's also argan oil, mango butter and cacao butter in it. This little balm holds 14 ml.



This is how my lips looked without anything on it. I had put on lipbalm that morning already but after eating lunch it came right off.




 


And this is how my lips looked after applying the lip balm. As you can see, it's a tinted lipbalm, there's colour in it. I believe this is the lightest colour that was available in my drugstore.

 
 
I like the packaging, it makes it easy to apply the lip balm and you can get the perfect amount. It's also much more hygienic than a lipbalm tin were you have to put your fingers in it and rub it on your lips with your fingers. 
The lipbalm is a little bit sticky but then again, I only have one lipbalm that's not sticky, every other one is.

Have a lovely evening!  

1 comment:

  1. Love the shade!

    Newest follower from The Beauty Blogger Bunch FB xo

    xo
    Ange

    www.hairsprayandhighheels.net

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!