Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Nivea Lash Elastic Mascara review!

Hi guys! Way before I started my makeup challenge in January, I made sure I got back up items for products that I used on a daily basis.
One of those products is mascara, I use it everyday and so I wanted to make sure I got another one before starting the challenge. 
The one that I got was one that I hadn't tried before, it's the Nivea Lash Elastic Mascara.

The first thing I noticed when I pulled out the wand is how long and skinny it was. Most of my used mascara's had a thick, short wand so it was a bit weird getting used to this again.


The packaging of the mascara is pretty basic. It's just blue with gold letters. It holds 8 ml I thought it would be interesting to mention there's a symbol on the tube which says it's okay to use in case you wear lenses.


I got a black mascara. I prefer black over brown, it makes my eyes pop more.


So like I said, the wand is pretty long and small. This is how it looks.


To be honest, I was surprised in a very good way with this mascara. I didn't think I would really see a lot of result but it turned out to be a very good lengthening mascara. It also doesn't clumb.
I like to apply three coats of mascara because I think that looks best.



Have a good evening!

4 comments:

  1. I wish we had Nivea makeup in the States. :( I love Nivea items, it's a great brand. The mascara looks very nice on you.
    Marie
    http;//iamthemakeupjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Useful review. Thanks for sharing.

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thanks for the review!!

    xo
    Ange

    www.hairsprayandhighheels.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt know Nivea made mascara. Great review :) xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!