Wednesday, February 6, 2013

OOTD: Saying "yes" to my pin-up dress!

Hello everyone! How are you all doing?
Even though it is quite cold today (it was snowing again yesterday!) I wore my pin up dress. I got this a little bit after Christmas while shopping for my New Year's Eve dress and I thought this would be cute in spring or summer.

I really regret the fact that this picture is blurry, I thought it looked cute.



I know this is not what most girls would wear but I absolutely love this. I can't wait to get other pin-up swing dresses to wear this summer!

Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute dress!!!! Love that print...great colors!!! You look fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the pin up style. You look very cute in that dress:)

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!