Monday, February 11, 2013

Maybelline FIT me foundation swatches + review

Hi guys!
Yes, as you can read in the title, I did break my makeup challenge. I finished two foundations and got another one. The only reason I did this is because I have been suffering from acne again recently and I prefer covering it up a little bit.
So yes, I got a new foundation. It's called "Fit me" and it's by Maybelline. I'm pretty pale so I got nr 115, which is the lightest colour, I believe.
This foundation has SPF 15.
I do like this foundation, you don't need a lot and it covers good. I do still need to use concealer after applying foundation so it's not like it's a miracle product but it's good for a drugstore brand foundation.

The foundation has silicones in it, so people with sensitive skin might want to be careful with this. Silicones can make you break out easily. I haven't had more problems than usual with my skin.




This is the amount that comes out if you pump it once.


And this is how it looks if you rub it open, I use a makeup primer first and then I work with a makeup sponge to blend it all in.


Have a good day! 

6 comments:

  1. I'v never tried it. It's seems a good product. Thanks for the review.

    Valeria
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Dear, are you actually visiting this website daily, if
    so after that you will definitely obtain nice knowledge.
    Review my site ; anabolic cooking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Oh god I have seen many comments from you but they were all in my spam! When people leave comments anonymously some of them end up in spam and i hadn't checked it for the last weeks! I'm so so sorry, thank you for all of the comments and compliments you have left here x

      Delete
  3. great review! I've tried this before and it's best for people with dry-ish skin. It's a little too oily for my super oily skin... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use to love all maybelling products, they work fine on me!
    I will try this!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!