Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Hudabeauty textured, rose gold eyeshadows palette

For a couple of weeks now, I've been teasing my Hudabeauty Rosé palette review. I have completely fallen in love with it and I don't think I'm the only one.
The top row of this palette (and one eyeshadow on the second row) is glitter only. There are five colours in total that are shimmery and two textured eyeshadows. Very cute! 
The palette also has great highlighting colours, blending colours, a few bright colours and a few dark ones.


I love a palette with some variety - I can think of a hundered looks to do with this palette. Here are the swatches. As you can see the pigmentation of the eyeshadows are pretty damn great. The colours show up really well. The lightest and darkest colour seem less pigmented. They show up very good and blend flawlessly on the eyes though. Soft as butter these ones!


Here are a couple of the looks that I've made using this palette. I tried to do as many different looks as I could, showing all of the colours and all of the textures. You can see more looks on my Instagram!


Thanks for reading! 
I hope you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!