Saturday, March 4, 2017

EOTD: Eyepoppin'

Hi everyone!
I'm finally back with an "eye of the day". It's been quite a while since I've experimented with eye make-up, but today I had some extra time and I was feeling in the mood for something a little different. I created a look that is completely based on warm colours such as red, orange, copper and gold.


I used my Too Face natural eye palette to create shadows in my crease. I started with "Cashmere bunny" from inner to outer corner and then darkened the look with "Erotica" and "Sexpresso". Click here to read my review and see swatches of the eyeshadows that I'm talking about.


Next I mixed "Texture" and "Coppering" by MAC and applied that onto my eyelid. Because I'm using a lot of copper shades, I decided to go for eyeliner on the upper lashline as well as the waterline. Using reds or copper tones can make you look sick very easily and black eyeliner helps neutralize that.


Afterwards I also applied some gold eyeliner on top of the black eyeliner to give the look some extra "pop". The eyeliner that I used was from a limited edition by Essence. (Click here for the review and more pictures).

Below you can see what the full face looks like! 


What do you think?
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!