Thursday, February 25, 2016

Steam Pod!

Happy Monday everyone! 
 You know I like to change my appearance every once in a while. I have - once again - changed my hair colour. I'm blonde again. Turns out that I feel like this colour fits me the most. A lot of people think red is just too rough for me, and I also notice it in the way people treat me when I have different hair colours.

Anyway, the constant changing of my hair colour does damage my hair a bit. Especially going blonde is a bit of an unhealthy habit.
Aside from getting different hair colours, I also use quite a bit of heat on my hair: curling, straightening, putting it in really tight ponytails or knots,...

Time to make a change! One of the small changes I wanted to make, was using less heat. So I got myself a steam pod. If you aren't familiar with what a steampod is, it's a "healthy" hair straightener that uses steam.


I wasn't really convinced about this product until my hairdresser actually used it on my hair a couple of times. My sister told me that even though it's a rather large amount of money (€199), it's a good investment - and that maybe spending a bit more money on a healthier iron, would be nicer than having to chop my hair shorter and shorter everytime I go to the hairdressers.


I have used this Steam Pod for about a week now and I must say that I'm a really huge fan. I think it straightens very well without damaging my hair.

Because I haven't had the change to really document my hair before and after the use of this steam pod, I looked up some pictures online and found this one from Pinterest.
I don't think I need to say more, the pictures speak for themselves.


What do you think? Have you ever used or owned a steam pod?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!