Sunday, November 29, 2015

Essence sheer lipbalm review

I think lipsticks are a very delicate thing. I love them, but I have a hard time finding the perfect nude/neutral shade. This tinted lipbalm caught my eye. I initially thought it was a lipstick, but that's okay.
The packaging of this product is quite adorable, the packaging of the colour is thesame colour as the lipbalm itself. You can see "Happy girls are pretty", which is the name of this limited edition collection in beautiful font on the packaging.



The name of ths lipbalm is "Pretty you"! How cute?! 


And here's a swatch! I think it's well pigmented for a "sheer" lipbalm. 
Such a soft texture that feels smooth on the lips. I like it.


I would like to apologize for the quality of the before and after pictures. I have a great app on my phone to put pictures side by side and so that's why I used my phone for the pictures. I'm also looking for a new camera, so if any of you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them!
It does give a good idea of what this lipbalm looks like on my lips though.


What do you think? Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!