Saturday, March 14, 2015

My favourite spring do!

Spring is in town and I'm so excited about it!
I find that I'm in a better mood when the sun is shining. In spring, I like to give my hair some extra attention. I'm not very good with hair, I either straighten it or put it in a ponytail, but a friend of mine is very talented and passionate about hair.
She can do the most amazing hairstyles and recently I've been into braids so she braids my hair everytime I ask her to. (I'm going to have to learn how to do it myself though!)


My favourite hairstyle at the moment is the fishtail braid. It keeps your hair out of your face and I think it looks really cute. It's something else, it's a change, and I like that.
In case you wanted to try out this look as well, I found this step by step youtube video that could help you out!


Thanks for reading! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!