Sunday, November 19, 2017

Travel Diary: Lisbon part #1

Goodmorning and welcome back! As you may have noticed, I've been absent for a little while.
This month I decided to go solo traveling for the very first time.

I went to Lisbon, Portugal on my own for a week and although I missed my boyfriend (who was sweet enough to let me go), I came back with tons of happy memories!
I'm not your typical travel blog but if you've been around for a while, you might have noticed that I like a dash of travel and lifestyle sometimes. So here it is. Lisbon, part 1. I do have to add that all the pictures you'll be seeing are taken with my phone camera - maybe the quality is a little less, but I didn't want to get robbed so brought as little as I could on this trip! Safety first, guys!


Right after I got off the airplane and checked into my accommodation, I decided to go and explore a little bit. I wanted to go see a garden close to my hotel, but it was closed for renovation. So I went ahead and walked a bit further - up to Bairro Alto.

Bairro Alto is the area with a very nice nightlife. There's bars and restaurants everywhere and at night it's the perfect place to go party. During the day it's calmer, but not less nice!



Since I arrived so early, I had all day to explore. The next spot I went to visit was the Rossio Square and all the shops around it, before continuing to Castelo De Sao Jorge.
Lisbon has so many castles and palaces! It's crazy! 


On my way to Castelo De Sao Jorge.... Grafitti everywhere! Some very good pieces! And it's not just here, it's in the trainstations and outside of the city of Lisbon as well. Some true artists live here!

 

As you can see, my first day was a very nice one and I got to explore a lot! Keep reading - I still have more to come up! 

 


Thanks for taking the time to read my blog on Sunday! I hope you enjoyed this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!